Poly pumps introduced by Australian Pump Industries are suitable for safe, fast and efficient pumping of liquid fertilisers.
Liquid fertilisers are preferred over granular fertilisers by farmers during droughts as a better production method to bring the soil to life and produce crops off minimal rainfall. Liquid fertilisers have been found to be up to ten times more effective than common granular fertilisers in improving yields. However, they are also corrosive and need to be handled with the right equipment
Aussie Pumps’ Dean Fountain explains that the new poly pump range has been developed to resist corrosion and also includes the right elastomers to prevent leaks or negative chemical reactions to the harsh liquid fertiliser being pumped.
Specifically developed for ag-chem applications such as liquid fertilisers, the new Aussie poly pumps range includes 2” and 3” self priming centrifugal engine drive pumps that are cost effective, efficient and reliable.
Key features of Aussie poly pumps:
- Made from a polycarbon material developed in the USA
- Virtually corrosion-free pump ends
- Viton or EPDM elastomers chemically compatible with most liquid fertilisers
- All models feature stainless steel hardware
- 2” pump handles up to 720 LPM and 3” version delivers up to 1000 LPM
- Both models available in petrol, electric or diesel drive
- Trash pumps covered by a free extended five-year pump end warranty
- Genuine Honda powered pumps offered with a three-year Honda engine warranty
- Close coupled electric motor drive versions in single phase or three phase allow simple installation
- Protek device fitted between pump and electric motor traps the liquid in the event of a seal failure, preventing leakage into the electric motor
- Electric drive poly pumps also come with a tough galvanised base for simple installation