New high pressure hydro blasters designed for a wide range of tasks including plant cleaning have been released by Australian Pump Industries . Claimed to be suitable for use in mine sites and construction sites, the new Australian designed and built machine has a whopping pressure of 12,000 psi EWP (effective working pressure) when used with a Aussie Turbomaster turbo lance.
Features of the high pressure hydro blasters include:
- The Raptor HD high pressure hydro blasters are driven by a Hatz air cooled diesel engine delivering 18 kilowatt of power]
- The heart of the system is a 7,200 psi (500 bar) quintuplet style of pump with ceramic pistons and a 316 grade stainless steel pump head
- A large capacity oil filled, cast steel crankcase provides real strength and guarantees cool running
- The high pressure hydro blasters feature ASP (Aussie Safety Protection). The ASP kit includes a safety valve designed to protect the operator and machine from pressure spikes
- The kit also includes a thermal dump valve that is designed to ensure cool running of the pump even if left on by-pass for extended periods
- The Aussie Raptor HD high pressure hydro blasters are mobile, coming in a heavy duty steel galvanised roll cage trolley with tie-downs and centralised lifting bar. The lifting bar means that the machine can be craned where necessary within the shipyard