Australian Pump Industries has released a new high flow industrial pump made from cast 316 grade stainless steel, to meet the demands of pumping corrosive industrial waste. Called the Aussie GMP B4XRA SS, the 4” pump offers flows of up to 2,800 litres per minute with heads of up to 32 metres. Its self priming design allows the pump to draught water from effluent pits or sumps with a direct vertical lift of 6 metres.
Features of the GMP B4XRA SS industrial pumps include:
- The GMP B4XRA SS industrial pumps come in a number of configurations including bare shaft. This makes it suitable for long coupling up to 15kW electric motors
- Long coupling on the pumps adds greater protection for the motor in the case of seal leakage
- Pump maintenance is also possible without the need to move the motor
- Alternatively, these 4” industrial processing pumps can be powered by a convenient and clean hydraulic power pack thus eliminating the need for electric motors altogether
- The versatile self primer on the industrial processing pumps is also available in lower cost cast iron or zinc free bronze configuration for less corrosive pump out duties
- A range of optional top quality mechanical seals in tungsten carbide or silicon carbide and with Viton elastomers are available
All Aussie GMP pumps are built to ISO 9001 quality and a risk assessment is carried out in compliance with Australian OH & S standards.