Australian Pump Industries has introduced a new range of high pressure steam cleaners to their versatile range of water blasters. The new Aussie Super Indie high pressure steam cleaners are recommended for primary producers to clean tractors, sheds and equipment with the steam capability ensuring efficient sanitisation.
Australia’s leading producer of high pressure water blasters, Aussie Pumps offers the Aussie Super Indy range in a choice of single and three phase steamers with pressures as high as 3,000 psi.
Adrian Fiatarone, Aussie Pumps' Product Manager explains that they decided to move away from European style machines with their traditional poly or plastic covers to a machine with an impact resistant stainless steel cover. He adds that the steam cleaners are loaded with features for easy and safe use while providing plenty of capability for fast, effective cleaning and sanitising.
Key features of Aussie Super Indy high pressure steam cleaners:
- Heavy duty impact resistant stainless steel cover in line with food production requirements
- Cover mounted on a robust steel chassis with integrated front mounted bumper
- Heavy duty Italian triplex design pumps running at 1450 rpm for long continuous trouble-free life
- 240 volt single phase machine delivers 1500 psi (100 Bar) and 12 lpm flow, reaching 120°C of steam power
- Three phase machines available with flows of up to 21 lpm
- Stainless steel burner coils available for rural areas with hard water
- Timed ‘Total Stop’ designed to shut down machine after the operator releases the trigger of the gun, reducing wear on the machine and saving power
- ‘Micro Leak’ control shuts the machine down on leak detection to maintain optimum performance and eliminate breakdowns and downtime
- Low water and low fuel cut outs also incorporated
- Ergonomic dials give the operator infinitely variable temperature control, taking the machine from cold water to full 120°C steam at the turn of a dial
- Steam function ideal for removing dried mud and biological material from farm machinery, washing down stainless steel equipment, and sterilising stock sheds