The CK3003 heavy duty slow speed piston pumps, available from Australian Pump Industries , flow up to 42 lpm and pressures to 4300 psi (300 bar). They are typically used in applications such as the maintenance of heavy equipment, sewers and fire alarm systems as well as hydrostatic testing.
The CK3003 piston pump models are designed to withstand heavy loads and extended operations, and also aim to reduce friction and increase seal life for smooth operation.
Key features and benefits of the piston pumps include:
- Du-dry plunger rod bushing
- Oversized roller bearings
- Double “V” packing self-lubricating sealing system
- Compact, anodised die cast aluminium housing case
- Polished solid ceramic plungers
- Stainless steel chick valves
- Forged brass head Interlocking “self-aligning” connecting rods manufactured from hyper 328T alloy or bronze