First introduced to the market in 2002, the 4,000 psi Aussie Cobra jetters are now used by plumbers, councils, mining companies and general industry to clear blocked drains faster and more efficiently. Aussie Cobras are working all over the world including in Africa, Europe, Asia and even New York City.
Aussie Pumps Chief Engineer, John Hales explains that the new Aussie Cobra drain cleaning jetters incorporate a host of important features that boost performance.
Key features of the new Aussie Cobra 4300 jetters:
- Extra power from an upgraded Bertolini pump that delivers 4,300 psi of pressure
- Honda GX630 23hp heavy duty twin cylinder industrial petrol engine with electric start
- Electric start has recoil backup supplied as standard
- Large capacity 23-litre full tank for extended running time and bigger water storage tank
- New baffled mono-block stainless steel water tank with anti-cavitation plate for increased pump protection
- Top quality blue Armadillo high pressure drain cleaner hose rated in accordance with SAE standard and performance criteria
- Upgraded hose reel capacity with hose reels capable of taking up to 80 metres of R8 sewer hose