Manufactured by Japan’s largest submersible pump company Tsurumi, the TM series from Australian Pump Industries is perfectly suited for salt water pumping including circulating seawater in live fish holding tanks, waste water transfer and even bilge pump out.
Made from moulded resin with Titanium internal wetted parts, the Tsurumi Pump Titanium TM series sea water submersible pumps are suitable for pumping salt water and aggressive liquids.
"Obtaining survey approval on the first model is a huge step forward. It’s an indicator that the whole series will pass," says Aussie Pumps Product Manager Craig Bridgement.
"The DNV certification provides clear evidence that the product is world class and suitable for commercial or even military marine applications."
Key features and specifications
- Available with 1½" and 2" discharge bores
- Single or three phase two pole motors up to 0.75kW
- Choose from 50Hz and 60Hz configuration
- Vortex impeller made of fibreglass reinforced resin designed to pass small solids in suspension through the pump without causing damage or the risk of clogging
- Tough and lightweight pumps that have long life in continuous and intermittent sump applications
- The ability to produce heads to 12 metres
- Maximum flow rate of 350 litres per minute (2,100 litres per hour)