Australian Pump Industries has recently released a new line of self priming centrifugal pumps that combines high flow with high pressure for water transfer applications.
The new 3” self priming centrifugal pumps provide flows of up to 1,050 litres per minute (63,000 litres/ hour) with a maximum head of 70m vertical lift.
The high flow, high pressure water transfer pumps are designed for efficient dam management. The water pumps offer reliable performance in applications such as irrigation and stockyard washdowns, and also function as heavy duty fire pumps in their Aussie Brigade Boss configuration.
A perfectly balanced, heavy duty closed impeller runs in a matching volute, producing high efficiencies through large water passages.
The reliable performance also translates into more litres of water for less litres of fuel.
Aussie Pumps’ Product Manager, Brad Farrugia says that the high efficiency means less horsepower consumed, resulting in less wear and tear on the pump because of the higher flow rates.
He adds that the performance of the 3” pump is superior to some of the 4” pumps in the market, allowing farmers to operate more efficiently.
Key features of QP310SX 3” self priming centrifugal pumps
- Excellent self priming capabilities with the huge integrated water tank designed into the pump body
- Capable of a direct vertical suction lift of 7.86m
- Suitable for pumping water from dams, creeks or shallow wells
- Ideal for water transport and even tanker mounting applications
- Standard Honda 13HP industrial petrol engine available in either recoil or electric start configuration
- Diesel drive available with top quality Yanmar or Kubota Japanese-built engine with electric start supplied as standard equipment
- Also available in bare shaft and hydraulic drive versions
- Heavy duty steel frame with sub base and anti-vibration mounts
- Petrol engine pumps come with a powder-coated frame
- Diesel engine pumps are supplied as standard with heavy duty hot dip galvanised frames for maximum corrosion resistance
- Major pump components are manufactured from high grade marine aluminium
- Sealing is provided by a top quality ceramic mechanical seal with separate seal sleeve to extend life and reduce maintenance costs
- Flanged suction port makes servicing of the heavy duty check valve easy without dismantling
The self priming centrifugal pumps are available with free extended warranty. The new 3” high pressure pumps come with a 5-year warranty protection like all Aussie Quik Prime pumps.