Australian Pump Industries has developed a new line of high pressure industrial grade electric pressure cleaners designed for superior performance, reduced maintenance and extended operating life.
These high performance electric pressure cleaners have been designed based on the feedback from users of high speed European machines with the added advantage of developing them to suit Australian conditions.
Australian Pump Industries, a leading Australian manufacturer of heavy duty engine drive pressure cleaners takes on European pressure cleaner manufacturers at their own game with their new and improved line of pressure cleaning systems.
In addition to building machines that were bigger, stronger and better protected than their European counterparts, Aussies also needed to design easy-to-service systems.
The result is a line of pressure cleaning machines that range from 1,500 psi through to 7,000 psi, featuring common and consistent design principles.
Key design features include:
- Slow speed operation to extend pump and motor life
- Super heavy duty switches with in-built protection
- Built-in rugged steel trolley frames for factory or workshop use
- ‘Big Berty’ Bertolini slow speed triplex pump with ultra modern piston pump design
- ‘Cool fin’ crankcases for cooler pump operation
- Solid ceramic pistons operate without wear for years
- Heavy duty TEFC 4-pole squirrel cage motors are fitted as standard making the pump motor group into a 1450 rpm unit
- Incorporates ASP (Aussie Safety Protection) features:
- Allows the operators to leave the machines on bypass without damage
- Protects both machine and operator from pressure spikes
- Flexible heavy duty frames allow easy application and fitting of hose reels for storage of long length high pressure hoses
Albert Mahoney, Aussie pump designer says that high speed European pressure cleaners are designed for a totally different environment and could result in smashed covers or machine breakdowns in addition to poor after-sales support.
Aussie’s new range of heavy duty electric pressure cleaners offers reliable performance, durable lifespan and reduced maintenance, making them ideal for companies who particularly view maintenance as a vital part of cost control.
Aussie Monsoon series electric drive blasters, designed and built at Aussie Pumps’ Castle Hill premises is available on the Australian Pump website or from Aussie Pump Distributors throughout Australia.