The Scud pressure cleaner range from Australian Pump Industries has been successfully launched in Japan. The award winning Australian design has already made its mark in key global markets including USA, Australia, South East Asia and the Middle East.
Designed by leading Australian manufacturer of high pressure water blasting equipment, Australian Pump Industries for professional contractors, Government departments, mines and quarries, the Aussie Scud pressure cleaners are built to perform in Australia’s tough operating conditions, providing more efficient, safer, faster and environment-friendly results in petrol or diesel versions.
Aussie Scud pressure cleaners are being distributed in Japan by Matsusaka Engineering, one of the country’s leading pump manufacturers operating an extensive distribution network that covers agricultural, mining and construction machinery markets.
Aussie Pump’s Brad Farrugia, who recently spent a week with Matsusaka Engineering as part of the key product launch programme explains that the Scud has impressed Japanese buying groups and dealers with its clean functional design, OH&S friendly features and more powerful cleaning capacity. Municipal bodies that were canvassed during Farrugia’s visit applauded the versatility of the Scud design.
Key features of Aussie Scud pressure cleaners:
- Hot galvanised welded frames
- Honda petrol and Yanmar diesel engine versions
- Available in 3,000 psi, 4,000 psi, 5,000 psi and 7,000 psi units among others
- Bertolini pump produces loads of pressure with minimum energy consumption
- Higher efficiency means better value for customers, shorter cleaning times, less water consumption and less waste
- Bigger versions are ideal for cleaning earthmoving plant on road works, bridge construction and public infrastructure projects
- Handles tasks as varied as cleaning graffiti in urban streetscapes to drain cleaning in sewage and stormwater drains