Leading manufacturer of pressure cleaners, Australian Pump Industries has ramped up production of high pressure water blasters to assist with the post-flood clean-up work in Queensland and Northern NSW.
Recognising the enormity of the task, Aussie Pumps has thrown its factory into high gear, ramping up production of their popular Aussie Scud Blasters. Australian Pump is the country’s leading manufacturer of professional high pressure water blasters with their products used by major hire companies, construction companies, mining companies and government bodies across the country.
Product Manager Adam Scully explains that the Scud blaster range provides the flow and pressure to move mud, silt and debris from machinery, buildings and key public utility assets, helping to cut cleaning times in half.
Key features of Aussie Scud Blasters:
- ‘Big Berty’ Bertolini triplex pressure piston pumps develop pressures up to 7,300 psi
- Performance boosted up to 12,000 psi when combined with an Aussie Turbo
- Bertolini pumps come with a 3-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Heavy duty galvanised frames provided as standard
- Four big steel wheels with 13’’ off-road style pneumatic tyres for better manoeuvrability
- Easy fit hose reel option extends reach up to 45m for large jobs or hard to access locations
- ASP (Aussie Safety Protection) kit consisting of a thermal dump, safety relief valve and unloader valve protects the pump from overheating, and eliminates pressure spikes
Aussie Pumps has reduced prices on many models to further help Queensland and NSW flood victims.