Australian Pump Industries offers a range of cast 316 stainless steel self priming pumps that can effectively handle contaminated water.
Corrosive and contaminated water can destroy cast iron pumps within months.
Suitable for multiple applications, the Aussie GMP X-series stainless steel pumps have shown excellent results in handling contaminated water from tailings dams at mine sites around Australia.
The 3” x 3” B3XRA-X model is a range of heavy duty cast 316 stainless steel motor pumps that are easy to install and designed to resist corrosion and abrasion.
The self-priming 3-inch Aussie stainless steel pumps offer flows of up to 1550 litres per minute with a maximum head of 30 metres.
These pumps can also draught water from the tailings dam through a range of as much as 6 metres of vertical lift.
According to Aussie Pump’s Brad Farrugia, the pump’s ability to suck contaminated water without repriming every time is a huge advantage, eliminating inconvenience for users in contaminated water conditions.
Key features of Aussie B3XRA-X stainless steel pumps:
- Equipped with a big open style non clog impeller that is able to pass solids in suspension
- Silicone carbide mechanical seal for abrasion resistance
- Cast 316 stainless steel body is virtually impervious to corrosive liquids
- Easy-to-remove suction cover allows simple servicing without dismantling
- 5.5HP (4kW) 415 volt 3-phase motor
- Motors are total enclosed in a squirrel cage design fitted with thermistors for extra protection
- Optional high up pressure and high up higher flow models of the same series with power ratings up to 10Hp (7.5kw) also available
- Available in bare shaft or hydraulic drive configurations
Aussie Pumps also offers a full range of self priming pumps for diesel applications. These 316 cast pumps offer excellent value for money and are made to stringent ISO9001 quality standards.