Australian Pump Industries introduces Emerald Air Starters & Equipment as their newest distributor for industrial pressure cleaners.
Established 12 years ago, the Emerald, Queensland-based Emerald Air Starters works closely with the mining industry and specialises in mining and industrial cleaning equipment.
Australian Pump Industries offers a comprehensive range of high pressure cleaning equipment aimed at the mining and industrial sectors. All powered by reliable Yanmar, Kohler and Kubota diesel engines, the high pressure cleaners come in a range of sizes from 2,000 psi cold water machines right through to big steam cleaners and hydro blasters.
Emerald Air Starters is also equipped to provide service and support on industrial cold water pressure cleaners and hot water steam cleaners. Emerald Air Starters will carry a range of diesel powered hot and cold water pressure cleaners for the industrial and mining markets.
Key features of Aussie Hydrotek steam cleaners:
- Reliable water cooled Kubota diesel engines available with pressures up to 5,000 psi
- Designed for operation in harsh environments
- Ideal for mining and offshore oil rig applications
- High pressure and steam used to melt grease and shift dirt on earthmoving, process and mining plants without costly chemicals or detergents
- Up to 500 bar, fitted with Yanmar or Kohler diesel engines
- Flows of up to 35 litres per minute
- Big triplex pumps designed for tough operating conditions
- Heavy duty galvanised steel frame trolleys with off-road tyres for ease of movement
- Top quality accessories include drain cleaning attachments, high pressure grit blasting kits or turbo lances for faster cleaning