Australian Pump Industries is holding a stock clearance sale for a wide range of top quality products as part of a program to clear stock before 30th June.
The sale includes Honda self priming pumps, high pressure water blasters and heavy duty industrial vacuum cleaners, mostly available at discounted prices as the company prepares for the launch of new models for the coming summer season.
Product Development Manager, Adrian Fiatarone explains that new product designs will be released progressively over the next two to three months, increasing pressure on the company to clear existing stock and make way for the newer models.
Highlights of Aussie Pump sale:
- Heavy duty Honda powered BB series water blasters with pressures up to 4,000 psi, suitable for tough contractor cleaning jobs
- Ultra GT water blasters delivering 6,500 psi EWP and available with a free turbo as well as a discounted price
- Contractor style blasters with heavy duty one-piece welded steel galvanised frames, big off-road tyres and heavy duty top quality accessories
- Free Aussie Safety Pack to protect both the machine and the operator with all water blasters
- Ultra 20HP Honda powered blaster supplied with a free heavy duty turbo lance
- Heavy duty Yanmar powered pumps and pressure cleaners at discounted prices
- Transfer pumps, high pressure fire pumps and Aussie ‘Smart’ pumps available with top quality Yanmar diesel drives
- 75-litre industrial wet/dry vacuum cleaners with exclusive 5-year warranty for farm workshops, machinery shed clean-up or clearing workshop spills
- Big flow pressure cleaners suitable for piggeries, chicken sheds and similar applications