Australian Pump Industries introduces a new line of lightweight submersible single phase residue dewatering pumps.
Called the Puddle Sucker, the Aussie LSC residue pumps are manufactured by Tsurumi Pump, a world-leading electro-submersible pump company based in Kyoto, Japan.
According to Aussie Pumps’ Jeremy Murray, the Puddle Sucker dewatering pumps are ideal for draining water from flat surfaces or removing water from flooded areas such as cellars, basements, car parks or man holes.
He adds that the tough and reliable submersible pumps offer all the qualities of bigger Tsurumi pumps.
Key features of Aussie ‘Puddle Sucker’ LSC dewatering pumps:
- Removes water down to 1mm
- Lightweight at only 12kg
- Can be easily lowered into flooded sumps
- Produces flows of up to 170 litres per minute, with head of up to 11 metres
- Single phase 0.48kW capacitor start electric motor and 10m heavy duty submersible cable
- Non-return valve prevents water from flowing back to the drained area
- Resilient rubber base plate protects the pump and the floor
- Inbuilt thermal motor protection device
- Semi vortex design impeller features a ‘high-gap structure’ for abrasion resistance
- Dual inside mechanical seal located in the oil chamber with two silicon carbide sealing faces protects the motor
- Anti wicking block provided at the cable entry section of the motor chamber prevents water from travelling into the chamber