Australian Pump Industries introduces a new range of ‘mine spec’ heavy duty trash pumps for use in mining operations.
The Aussie QP301T 3” Mine Boss features a top quality 10HP, electric start industrial Yanmar diesel engine as its prime power source, and is protected by a thick 38mm full roll frame.
Aussie Pumps’ Product Manager Brad Farrugia explains that the QP301T Mine Boss was designed based on feedback from mine companies in Australia and Africa that showed a need for a substantially heavy duty pump for solids handling applications.
The QP301T Mine Boss is part of the Aussie range of self priming centrifugal pumps.
Brad Farrugia adds that the Yanmar diesel drive was chosen for the pump because of its excellent torque and fuel efficiency as well as ability to hold rpm under load.
Key features of Aussie QP301T Mine Boss trash pumps:
- Designed to handle a high percentage of solids in suspension
- Big, open, non-clog style impeller made from high SG grade cast iron allows spherical solids up to 1” in size to pass through
- Exclusive bronze-copper mechanical seal for abrasion resistance supplied as standard
- Big 3” pump self-primes up to 7.6m
- Front cleanout port opened without disconnecting suction or delivery pipe work enables the operator to clean debris out in minutes
- Emergency stop, battery isolator, integrated fire extinguisher and optional bunding tray
- Integrated lifting bar balances the pump to ensure stability when lifted by a crane
- Excellent efficiencies with a maximum head of 24m and flows up to 1,200 LPM
- 5-year pump end warranty