Aussie Fire Chief fire fighting pumps from Australian Pump Industries offer a high level of protection against damage to property from bush fires.
There is increased risk of potentially catastrophic fires this season to urban as well as rural communities due to the build-up of fuel over the winter and spring periods.
Australia’s leading manufacturer of high pressure fire fighting pumps, Australian Pump Industries emphasises on the need to take action ahead of a potential fire storm.
Bush fires can be caused by lightning strikes, sparks from farm machinery, or electrical accidents like fallen power lines. Protection can be provided to make properties fire ready by following simple steps.
Shellea Lorenz, a 5-acre ‘blockie’ home owner used an Aussie Fire Chief to save her log cabin four years ago. Conscious about the need to be prepared every summer, she says that being equipped with a ready source of water and an effective fire fighting pump prior to the bush fire season is essential for protecting domestic and farm buildings.
Stressing on the need to choose the right pump, she points to the performance of the Fire Chief alongside other brands owned by neighbours, who were astonished at the Aussie pump’s ability to douse out spot fires by literally drowning them.
The Aussie Fire Chief delivers more water at high pressure, making it ideal for bushfire protection duties.
The Aussie Fire Chief fire fighting pumps are used by the NSW Fire Brigade, many Government departments and fire fighting authorities throughout the country as well as the NSW National Parks and Wildlife Service. The fire pumps have also been adopted in Europe, South East Asia and throughout the Pacific.
Key features of Aussie Fire Chief fire fighting pumps:
- Simple and robust high performance engine drive self priming pumps
- Available in single or twin impeller versions
- Maximum flow of 500 litres per minute
- Offers a delivery head in the standard single impeller version, of up to 75 metres (over 100psi)
- Fast priming pump delivers a record 7.6-metre vertical suction lift
- Ability to draught water from creeks, streams, and wells makes the pump ready for any fire fighting emergency
- Unique 5-year power pump end warranty
- Huge big belly body with 7½” impeller gets more water through the pump, faster
- Heavy duty volute with excellent hydraulic characteristics
- 2” suction flange allows more water to get into the pump
- Removable flange suction port for easy service of the check valve
- Steel skids with anti-vibration mounts provide a firm and secure base for the pump
- Conveniently located carry handle for ease of movement
- Petrol or diesel drive engines
- Standard 5.5hp genuine Honda petrol engine with low oil protection
- Honda engine versions available up to 13hp for extra performance and engine longevity
- Honda’s 3-year industrial engine guarantee
- Diesel powered range uses quality Yanmar or Kubota diesel engines