Australian Pump Industries presents a new version of their heavy duty 75-litre wet/dry vacuum cleaners featuring a unique 99.9% filtration system that enables operating in a wide range of demanding applications without damage to the environment or operator.
The Aussie Clean Air VS72 wet/dry vacuum cleaners come with a heavy duty polypropylene barrel designed to resist impact and two big 1200 watt, 240-volt bypass motors to provide excellent suction.
Aussie Clean Air VS72 wet/dry vacuum cleaners are robustly designed for use in heavy duty jobs in manufacturing industry, agriculture, construction and machinery related workshops. The Aussie vac is also ideal for automotive or transport workshop duties.
Aussie Pumps’ Operations Manager John Hales comments that the wet/dry function allows the spills to be easily cleaned up.
The Jumbo version of the wet-dry vacuum cleaners can even pick up drink cans and is ideal for large factories, warehouses, machine shops, mills, shopping centres and schools or colleges.
Aussie vacs are widely used by professional cleaning contractors, Government departments and general industry.
Key features of Aussie Clean Air VS72 wet/dry vacuum cleaners:
- Unique Aussie Microweb 99.9% filtration filter supplied as standard to clean up fine dust particles
- Filter allows the vac’s use in locations with asthma or allergy sufferers
- Also suitable for farmers and contractors to clean out combines after harvest
- Jumbo version comes with standard 50mm and 90mm accessory kit
- Supplied with heavy duty trolley with two big wheels and heavy duty casters for ease of mobility
- Heavy duty 40mm accessory tool kit supplied standard with 3m of flexible crush proof hose
- Tool kit also contains a 2-piece chromed steel wand assembly, a hard floor brush with swivel and a heavy duty aluminium squeegee for sucking up spills
- Kit includes a crevice tool for cleaning dust and dirt out of hard-to-reach locations and a hand brush for fines
- 5-year warranty