Australian Pump Industries presents the AB40 Scud 4,000psi pressure cleaners designed to dramatically cut water usage and provide a better quality job in farm clean-up operations.
Conventional small electric drive units cannot offer the flow or the pressure required for similar clean-up jobs. The new pressure cleaner is added to Aussie Pumps’ premium range of machines and accessories designed to provide cost effective pressure cleaning solutions, with minimal environmental impact.
The new AB40 Scud 4,000psi pressure cleaners from Aussie Pumps are designed specifically for the farming community.
Teaming the AB40 Scud pressure cleaners with an Aussie Turbo lance can reduce water usage even further on difficult jobs as the effective working pressure is boosted to 6,000 psi without using any extra water. This performance in turn cuts cleaning time resulting in even more water savings.
According to Aussie Pumps’ Product Manager, Peter Evans, the AB40 Scud combines a 4,000psi top quality Bertolini triplex pump with a genuine Honda engine to offer reduced cleaning times and water usage.
Key features of AB40 Scud pressure cleaners:
- Registered design developed by Aussie Pump at their Sydney development centre
- Easy hose reel mounting accommodates extra length hoses for added user convenience and safety
- Perfectly balanced frame and big 13” pneumatic wheels allow easy manoeuvring over uneven terrain
- ‘Big Berty’ Bertolini triplex piston pump is backed by a 3-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Honda GX series industrial petrol engine, also backed by a 3-year International Honda warranty
- Supplied with professional accessories including a gun, 10 metres of hose, stainless steel double lance and integrated detergent injection
- Horizontal and vertical rotary sand cleaners, sand blast kits and specially designed rotating high pressure brush assemblies supplied as accessories