The Australian Packaging and Processing Machinery Association (APPMA) has welcomed JMP Engineering Australia as a new member company to the Association.
A privately owned and operated manufacturing and engineering company founded in 1972, JMP Engineering Australia specialises in engineering projects of all sizes from a simple parcel conveyor to a multiple lane, multiple pick-n-place robotic palletising system.
Having sold over 260 robotic palletising systems worldwide, JMP Engineering has garnered extensive knowledge in all aspects of material handling. JMP has machines and systems in the USA, Australia, Indonesia, China, Fiji, Malaysia, South America and the Middle East in a variety of industries. Their expertise and design capabilities are respected throughout the industry worldwide.
JMP Engineering Australia is an international company meeting the needs of the robotic palletising, stretch wrapping and conveying industries by providing completely integrated automatic palletising and robotic solutions from concept to installation.
JMP Engineering Australia’s in-house capabilities:
- Complete engineering design and drafting team using the latest 3D solid modelling techniques
- 40,000 square feet engineering workshop
- Turnkey electrical design to commissioning team
- PLC automation design, programming and commissioning team
- Experienced installation, commissioning and service team
- Professional sales and after sales service staff