Bi Lock has been produced by the Australian Lock Company for almost three decades now and has an reputation for quality, range and innovation that is expanding world wide.
On the subject of the BiLock cylinders, Australian Lock Company has numerous satisfied customers worldwide now. For instance, Dean Nickel CRL - Locksmith Lead for Harborview Medical Center at the University of Washington in Seattle, Washington writes.
With the Bi Lock QCC range, users like Dean have genuine high security with anti bumping features and a range that now exceeds 300 cylinder types, including -
- Mortice Locks
- Key-in-knob Locks
- Cam Locks
- Switch Locks Padlocks
- Euro Din Locks
- Rim Locks
The Australian plant, South of Sydney is the distribution point to over 140 authorised agents throughout the Australia and international markets.
With new manufacturing technology and a fully computerised product management system, Australian Lock Company aims to dispatch products world-wide within a 48-hour timeframe. Australian Lock Company, along with its highly trained and qualified distributors, always put the customers’ needs first, listens to their requests and where possible develops products to suit individual project needs. This is how the QCC was invented.
The QCC offers completely interchangeable lock cores which lets you change a lock combination in seconds. No need to remove an entire lock, just insert the QCC special removable core key, remove the plug and insert a new core. Second to none, key control and fast, efficient security maintenance.
The Bi lock range offers the end user
- Simplicity: Easy use and maintenance
- Durability: Fewer moving parts than most locks on the market today
- Tamper resistance: A high level of pick resistance and patented key system
- Bump resistant: Side bars, concealed combinations, no spilt pins and other features means bumping is impossible
- Flexibility: Up to 16.7 million lock combinations means large master key systems are easily catered for
- Compatibility: Bi Lock’s QCC and standard cylinders can retrofit several hardware on the Australian market and increasingly world-wide
Some of the respected organisations that respect Bi Lock include …
- Burg El Arab & Hyatt Dubai
- Kuala Lumper International Airport
- Qantas Airlines
- Royal Australian Mint
- Star City Casino, Sydney & Crown Casino, Melbourne
- National Museum and War Memorial and more than 100,000 other prominent secure facilities throughout the worl