The Australian Lock Company has recently launched its new range of mortice lock products onto the global market, Alcom 5000 mortice lock series.
The Alcom 5000 series has:
* SCEC endorsement to secure area rating.
* Design parameters to meet Australian Standards AS4145.2.1993 level D3 durability and level S3 physical security.
* A 4-hour fire rating meets Australian Standards AS1530.4.2005 makes this product suitable for use on all fire doors.
According to Australian Lock Company, Alcom 5000 series is perhaps exciting innovation for Australian Lock since its BiLock new generation and quick change core, which now appears on installation world-wide.
Alcom 5000 series has been developed to be totally handled from outside the lock body in a slim line unit, making it easy and functional to use.
In brief, Alcom 5000 offers:
* The flexibility to change the handing of the lock without removal of the lock case lid by simple rotation of the latch bolt and from left hand to right hand without case disassembly.
* A multi-functional case, allowing the easy conversion of a vestibule function to a combination function by simply turning the handing pieces.
* A Body and case lid made from 2mm grade 304 stainless steel.
* A grade 304 sintered stainless steel auxiliary dead latching bolt.
* Grade 304 sintered stainless steel main deadbolt and sliding door bolts.
* Genuine simplicity of use, to reverse the main latch bolt, simply rotate 180 degrees clockwise prior to installation of the finishing face plate.
* Springs manufactured from stainless steel.
* One of Australia’s extensive range of functions designed to be used in conjunction with a standard oval cylinder.
* An additional security feature is the threaded cylinder retaining screw to hold the cylinder in place. That provides an enviable level of anti pull.
* A standard backset of 60mm with an optional 127mm backset made to order.
* An optional Kickoff feature to all applicable lock type function.
* Optional holdback in most lock functions.
* An optional rebate kit to convert the standard mortice lock into a 13mm rebated door.
Dead latching locks, which can operate at a gap of up to 6.5mm for door clearance.