To be held alongside AUSPACK PLUS, the 2011 Australian Institute of Packaging National Technical Forum will be held on March 23rd and 24th at the Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre, and the limited places available are filling fast.
The Australian Institute of Packaing National Technical Forum is designed to bring together packaging technologists and other members of the Institute from around the country for two days to gain further insight into the advancements and technologies currently available to them in the world of packaging.
As with all Australian Institute of Packaging events, the National Technical Forum provides an opportunity for professional development and learning for members so that they have the knowledge to lead the way in packaging technology.
With a theme of ‘The Packaging Supply Chain’ and over 35 speakers in two days, the fourth biennial Australian Institute of Packaging National Technical Forum is expected to be a must attend event on the 2011 calendar.
Just some of the speakers will be:
- Associate Professor Brian Burns from the School of Industrial Design, Carleton University, Ottawa, Canada
- Ian Hayes FAIP, Group Packaging Manager, HJ Heinz Australia
- Travis Fuller, Senior Brand Manager, Casella Wines
- Mathew Heaver AAIP, Implementation Manager – Retail Ready, K-Mart Australia
- Paul Haberland FAIP, Corporate Packaging Specialist, Nestle Oceania
- Bassam Hallak, Global Segment Director-Fod
- Avery Dennison and Rick Fox, Vice Chairman of the Packaging Machinery Manufacturers Institute in the United States.