There is only one month to go before the Australian Institute of Packaging (AIP) biennial National Conference which will be held on Wednesday the 16th - Thursday the 17th of June at the Melbourne Cricket Ground.
With thirty six speakers covering a broad range of topics including innovation, design for the aging population, openability, sustainability the AIP National Conference is designed for both personal and professional development and offers tremendous networking opportunities with like-minded packaging experts. Open to both Members and non-members and is ideally suited for the food, beverage, manufacturing and packaging industries.
- Liz Hulbert, Head of Replenishment, Tesco UK
- Jonathan Reeve, Operations Development Manager, Coles
- Keith Chessell FAIP, Packaging Technical Specialist, Cadbury
- Rod Evenden, General Manager- Private Labels, Woolworths Limited.
- Nigel Garrard, President, Amcor Australasia
- Dr Mike Okoroafor, Vice President, Packaging R&D, HJ Heinz Co, USA
International Speakers include:
- Asma Siddiqi, Euromonitor International
- Thomas Schneider, Vice President, World Packaging Organisation
- Dr Mike Okoroafor, Vice President, Packaging R&D/Innovation, HJ Heinz Co
The conference will also have a number of key exhibition stands allowing the delegates the opportunity to meet with packaging suppliers and find out what new products and innovations are available in Australia.