This year's Australian Institute of Packaging (AIP) National Conference will take place on the 14th and 15th of June at the Surfers Paradise Marriot, Queensland.
The conference, which will take place over two days, will feature twelve international speakers from nine countries, and is designed for both personal and professional development and offers networking opportunities with packaging experts.
Keynote speakers will include:
- Terry O’Brien, Managing Director, Simplot
- Rick Fox, Chairman of the Packaging Machinery Manufacturers Institute (PMMI)
- Peter Alison, General Manager, Brandpack
- David Carter, Director of Environmental Strategy and Sustainability, Lion;and
- Rachael Bermingham and Thomas Schneider, Presidents, World Packaging Organisation.
- Rakhma Febriani, A Schulman Asia
- Morten Torngaard, PBI Dansensor
- Erwink Vink, NatureWorks
- Phil Johnson, KHS;and
- Andrew Streeter, DataMonitor.