The Australian Institute of Packaging National Conference is designed for personal and professional development and offers fantastic networking opportunities with like-minded packaging experts.
With eight international speakers and thirty six in total over the two days, the National Conference will be held on the 16th and 17th of June at the Melbourne Cricket Ground, Victoria. The AIP National Conference is open to Members and non-members and is particularly suited for those in the food, beverage, manufacturing and packaging industries.
The keynote speakers at the AIP National Conference include:
- Brad Teys, Managing Director of Snapsil Corporation
- Jacqueline Moth, General Manager Marketing & Sales, O-I Asia Pacific
- Chris Mooney, Managing Director, Planet Green Corporation
- Angela Nicholls, Sustainability Communications Manager, Visy
- John Ward, LeMac Australia Group
- Dr Helen Lewis, Sustainable Packaging Alliance
- Thomas Schneider, Vice President, World Packaging Organisation
- Asma Siddiqi, Euromonitor International
- Dr Mike Okoroafor, Vice President, Packaging R&D/Innovation, HJ Heinz Co