The Australian Institute of Packaging (AIP) will be introducing a new half-day training course on the Introduction to Extrusion Blow Moulding. The first course will be held on Thursday the 26th of July at the Viewpoint Centre, St Kilda, Victoria, with Stephen Barter presenting on the day.
Course attendees will gain an insight into the Extrusion Blow Moulding process and how they can make better packaging decisions that will increase the success rate of new product introduction and how existing products can be refined to improve performance from the Moulding shop, filling through to the Consumer experience.
Topics of discussion will be:
- Extrusion Blow Moulding Process overview and the associated components
- New Bottle introduction into Manufacturing, the steps required to ensure project success from design to the Shelf
- How far designs can be pushed to meet the demands of marketing concepts
- How to avoid Packaging project failures
- Choosing the right bottle type and material grade
- Cost reduction opportunities through better design and testing the true capability of bottles
- Improving the performance of existing bottles and how to reduce overall costs
- Opportunities to enhance the Consumer Experience