The Australian Institute of Packaging (AIP) will be conducting the new flexible packaging and bioplastics training course in New Zealand on 11 April.
To be presented by Richard Smith MAIP, the half-day Introduction to Flexible Packaging & Bioplastics training course will be held in conjunction with PAC.NZ at the BNZ Highbrook Partner Centre, Auckland.
A complex and dynamic area of packaging, flexible packaging utilises a wide variety of materials and a broad range of processes for manufacturing and producing films and laminates of different properties and for different applications. Renewable based materials are also emerging with properties and end of life opportunities, quite different from traditional polymers and films.
- Polymers used in flexible packaging
- Flexible packaging manufacturing processes
- Films and their properties
- Market applications for flexible packaging – structures, properties and pack formats
- Emerging materials for flexible packaging
- Compostable and degradable flexible films
- Sustainable packaging – opportunities for flexible packaging
Who should attend?
Packaging technologists, packaging designers and those in a role that might specify flexible packaging will all benefit from the course.