The Queensland Branches of the Australian Institute of Packaging (AIP), in conjunction with the Supply Chain & Logistics Association of Australia (SCLAA), ran their annual charity golf day last week at Brookwater Golf Club raising $3000 for Foodbank and the Salvation Army.
The two associations would like to once again thank all of the companies who generously sponsored the day including the major sponsors Fibre King, and hole sponsors Amcor, apics, CHEP, Logan Moulders, SSI Schaefer and Strategix Training Group.
The 2009 inaugural charity golf day winners are as follows:
- Overall Winner: Majans
- Best Actual Score: Strategix Training Group
- Runners Up: Inpack
- Bradman Award: apics
- Nearest to the Pin: 5th hole – Brenton Henderson, Oncore Group
- Nearest to the Pin: 7th hole – Glenn Taylor, Major Training Group
- Nearest to the Pin: 14th hole – Kyron Tunstall, Tarong Energy
- Longest Drive: 8th hole – Men, Mark Erwin and Ladies, Kay Cobbin, Baiada Poultry.
- Fire Hose Winner: 18th Don Raniga, Majans