The Annual Charity Golf Days event is organised by the Australian Institute of Packaging in conjunction with the Supply Chain & Logistics Association of Australia (SCLAA) every September.
Held in New South Wales and Queensland, golfers come out in drives to support the annual charity event. This year, the two golf days raised $9,000 for the Starlight Foundation and Foodbank Queensland.
The 2010 NSW golf day winners included:
- Winners: Australand
- Second Place: TACCA Plastics
- Third Place: Linde Materials Handling
Sponsors for the NSW golf day included Century Yuasa, Volkswagen, Cormack Packaging, Linde Materials Handling, Australand, BPG, Bluestone Recruitment, De Lage Landen, General Carrying, Paperless Warehousing, Randbuild, SSI Schaefer, Strategix Training Group, Viscount Plastics and Wellman Packaging.
The 2010 Queensland golf day winners included:
- Winners: Chep Australia Team 1
- Runners Up: Loscam
- Best Gross: Mincom
- Bradman Award: Amcor Team 1
- Nearest to the Pin: 5th hole – Dion Knowles, Mincom
- Nearest to the Pin: 14th hole – Fabian Milic, Inpack
- Nearest to the Pin: 16th hole – Anthony Lill, Cascade Australia
- Longest Drive: 8th hole – Greg Constantinidis, Fibre King
- Straightest Drive: 12th hole – Geoff Webster, Chep
- Fire Hose: David Cutler, Chep
Sponsors for the Queensland golf day included Century Yuasa, Fibre King, Amcor, Loscam, Siemens, Strategix Training Group, CNW Electrical, Corporate Express, Le Tourneau Technologies and Project Procure.