The Australian Institute of Packaging (AIP) will once again be holding their biennial National Technical Forum alongside AUSPACK PLUS 2013 on Thursday the 9th of May at the Sydney Showground.
A must-attend event for the packaging industry, the 2013 AIP National Technical Forum is themed ‘Global Packaging Trends’ and will feature international speakers from the World Packaging Organisation (WPO) representing Brazil, Austria, India, South Africa, Indonesia and the United States.
Key speakers at the 2013 AIP National Technical Forum:
- Keith Pearson, General Secretary, World Packaging Organisation will speak on ‘Discovering the missing link: sustainable advances in the packaging supply chain’ (South Africa)
- Patrick Farrey, Executive Director, Institute of Packaging Professionals will present a paper on ‘Economical, social and ecological aspects of packaging and the American market potential’ (United States)
- Dr Johannes Bergmair, Head of Life Science, Food Packaging, Pharmaceutical and Medical Products will discuss ‘Packaging and food safety: the Global Approach’ (Austria)
- Thomas L Schneider, CPP, President, World Packaging Organisation will speak on ‘WPO: A global advantage’ (United States)
- Ariana Susanti, Business Development Director, Indonesian Packaging Federation will present a paper on ‘Global trends in packaging in Indonesia and within the region’ (Indonesia)
- Prof Narayan Saha, Director & Principal Executive Officer, Indian Institute of Packaging will present on ‘Economical, social and ecological aspect of packaging and the Indian market potential’ (India)
- Luciana Pellegrino, Executive Director, ABRE – Brazilian Packaging Association will present a paper on ‘Packaging and marketing: global approach’ (Brazil)