Myosh safety management software will be a highlight at The Safety Show Sydney.
Known for its simplicity and comprehensiveness, Myosh is a risk management OHS system that can be accessed online by company personnel from anywhere in the world.
Harmonisation of Workplace Health and Safety legislation across all jurisdictions will commence in 2012. Without suitable safety management software in place, compliance by companies will be difficult.
Used and recommended by leading safety organisations including The National Safety Council of Australia and The Industrial Foundation for Accident Prevention, Myosh’s safety management software is designed to automate the processes required to demonstrate compliance.
Key features of Myosh safety management software:
- All modules are integrated enabling relationships such as between hazards and incidents to be tracked
- Decisions and actions are managed in a central database, providing an instant snapshot and status of actions
- Management reports, reminders and overdue notifications ensure the commitment of all parties
- All data is collated and presented in up-to-date reports, graphs and statistics
- Can be customised to meet specific requirements of small or large organisations
- Training can be delivered online