Quality Australian Made Dust Extraction
Australian Dust Control specialises in quality Dust Extraction Units and systems.
These Australian Made Dust Collectors help keep the workplace environment free of dust, whilst ensuring productivity within the business.
Keys Features and Benefits
- Australian Made Products
- Tailored Designs to Suit each Customer’s Specifications
- All products are of the highest quality
- Spare Parts Available Locally
- Low Energy Consumption
- Low Noise Emission
- Supply Only or Turn Key Options available
- Australian Owned and Operated Family Business
Products Available in this Range
- Filter Units are specified based on individual assessment criteria to perfectly suit your application.
- Shaker Filter Units – small to medium size applications utilising a shaker cleaning mechanism.
- Reverse Flow Filter Units – medium to large application – more sophisticated design and cleaning mechanism, modular to accommodate future growth.
- Reverse Pulse Filter Units – small to medium applications using a high-pressure air pulsing mechanism to clean the filter socks and allow for non-stop operation.
- Cyclone Filter Units – small to medium applications, this is a simple filter unit designed to separate waste via the cyclonic action of the unit, discharging waste out of the bottom of the cyclone, and air out the top of the unit into the atmosphere.
- Scrubbers Filter Units – small to large applications, scrubbers utilise a water reticulation system to remove waste product from suspension.
Dust extraction systems aim to capture, transport and collect dust particles to improve the breathable air quality and safety.
The particles are collected generally via an extraction hood at the source of the dust. These dust particles are then transported through ductwork to the dust extraction filter, via the extraction fan, with the dust particles being filtered and this product discharged into a waste collection point.
Australian Dust Control has provided many solutions for Dust Extraction processes within workshops across Australia. A Shaker Filter System was installed at many Schools within the Catholics Schools Office (CSO) across NSW; A Reverse Flow Model ASF2 DHLK System was installed for GEMCO - BHP Billiton’s Sample Prep Room; ADC has a Reverse Pulse System at Macquarie Field’s Tafe; a Cyclone Filter Unit System at Shoal Haven Recycling; and a Scrubber Dust Extraction at B Braun in NSW.Australian Dust Control Pty Ltd information and contact details