Safe Tyre Handling Equipment
JEC T3 Tyre Handler
The JEC T3 Tyre Handler design no longer requires conventional pad rotation which substantially reduces the extended centre of gravity in tyre handling operations and therefore allows smaller and more compact machine compatibility ideal for, but not restricted to, underground tyre maintenance operations. Machine stability is also greatly improved.
- Fully adjustable clamp arms cater for a range of tyre and rim combinations
- Safety lock valves fitted to all cylinders
- Heavy duty slew ring for body rotation
- Low profile clamp pads allow easy access to confined clearances common around underground mine trucks and LHD’s (fuel tanks, mudguards etc..)
- Optional high power LED work lights strategically incorporated for additional visibility underground or for working at night
- Crowd back vertically to the required tyre mounting position and into a functional and safe carry/transit position, this eliminates the possibility of tyre escape in transit.
JEC Dual Arm Tyre Handler
The JEC Dual-Arm Tyre Handler range has been engineered to provide cost effective tyre handling solutions across the entire tyre and rim spectrum with emphasis on capability with the smallest vehicle possible.
Our Dual-Arm Tyre Handlers provide a safer more efficient way to perform tyre maintenance on earthmoving equipment on location, and are fully adaptable to loaders, telehandlers and tool carriers.
- Adaptable to custom design JEC and OEM quick couplers, direct mount or fork mast
- Function Control Box for operation of JEC Tyre Handler and Quick Coupler Safety fall back arrestors incorporate angle adjustable support arms attached inside of the Tyre Handler grab arms, to suit the full range of JEC Tyre Handlers.
- Fallback arrestors are designed to be a safe guard against the possibility of injury to a user if a tyre slips while being clamped by the Tyre Handler. An optional over pressure alarm system can be installed with a cabin console and audible alarm.
- The system is triggered by pressure switches or strain gauges mounted to the clamping cylinders which detect potentially unsafe clamping practices