Austdac supplies a full range of Trolex environmental monitoring equipment including a variety of both portable and fixed gas detectors.
The Trolex now gas detector range has the ability to combine its sensors to create a low maintenance, cost efficient sensor system.
The Trolex gas detectors are also available with a range of intrinsically safe single and multi programmable controllers.
The range of environmental monitoring equipment includes:
- 8 way intrinsically safe programmable controllers with four programmable output relays, that are capable of monitoring a combination of 8 analogue inputs or 16 digital/frequency inputs;
- single way intrinsically safe programmable controllers with dual set point relay outputs and an LCD graphic readout;
- handheld portable gas detectors with pre-calibrated sensors and a heavy duty IP66 rated housing, that are capable of reading up to 5 flammable or toxic gases;
- a variety of low maintenance flammable and toxic fixed or remote sensors with 4-20mA or 0.4/2Volt output; and
- fixed sensor stations with 2 relay outputs as well as visual and audio alarms - these sensor stations read up to 5 flammable or toxic gases and are available with repeater stations.