The compact and handheld Alcomaster P1 industrial breathalysers offer professional users precise and quick breath alcohol analysis, with the wide range of possible configurations allowing the instrument to be easily adapted to meet different international regulations and guidelines. The intuitive operation allows the user to obtain precise measurement results within a very short period of time.
Based on the concept of passive as well as direct breath testing, the Alcomaster P1 breathalysers are designed for the subject to first speak into the instrument by counting to 10. If no alcohol is analysed, the display shows ‘PASS’, and if alcohol is detected on the breath, a ‘FAIL’ result is shown.
For subjects that fail the passive breath test, the operator will carry out a direct test using the mouthpiece of the Alcomaster P1 to obtain the BAC reading. Passive testing eliminates the need to use the mouthpiece for every test.
The Alcomaster P1 conforms to Australian Standard AS3547-1997.
Key features of Alcomaster P1 breathalysers:
- Passive and direct testing modes
- Electrochemical/ fuel cell sensor highly specific to alcohol, unaffected by other possible breath contaminants
- Compact gas circuit design and advanced analysis process assure fast, accurate and stable testing results
- Quick and precise analysis ensures a high specificity to alcohol
- Optional built-in printer
- Colour LCD display with high resolution and touch screen interface with stylus
- All measurement functions controlled via a single key, while menu navigation is by three menu keys
- Easy to read display with alcohol readings clearly shown on the 2.8 inch LCD screen
- High memory capacity with ability to store 6000 test results
- Data can be downloaded to a printer or PC
- Built-in GPS function can locate the position of testing site
- Rechargeable lithium-ion cell or 4 AA alkaline batteries for power supply
- 1 leather case
- 1 Alcomaster P1 with built-in printer (printer optional)
- 1 AC charger
- 1 DC car charger
- 1 data transmission cable
- 30 mouthpieces
- 4 paper rolls
- 1 user guide
- 1 CD/ data management software