Attune Workplace Hearing provides complete diagnostic and rehabilitative hearing healthcare supervised and supported by a team of Ear, Nose and Throat Specialists.
Attune’s audiologists provide a comprehensive diagnostic assessment which will identify any hearing, balance or tinnitus issues as well as any underlying medical condition that may be causing hearing loss.
Attune’s comprehensive range of hearing tests and diagnostic assessments include:
- Implant assessments, to determine suitability for an implantable device when a person no longer benefit from digital hearing aids
- Central Auditory Processing Disorder assessments (CAPD), for children and adults
- Hearing tests, for children and adults
- Diagnostic assessments of the auditory system (hearing) and vestibular system (balance)
- Hearing aid assessments, to determine suitability for hearing aids
- Tinnitus assessments, to determine the extent and impact of tinnitus on your hearing