For over twenty years now, award winner Attach� Software has been Australasia’s leader medium business systems provider and developer of payroll software for small to medium businesses. Over 500,000 people get a pay advice from an Attaché Payroll system every payday.
The Attaché Payroll Systems can operate embedded within Attaché Accounts or standalone to deliver fast, accurate payroll processing. With the power and flexibility to adapt as businesses grow — from 5 to 5000 employees — Attaché Payroll provides the assurance of local development and support to ensure up-to-date compliance.
Developed in Australia and New Zealand, Attaché Payroll system keep up to date with appropriate legislative changes, including superannuation, tax rates and reporting.
Attaché Payroll seamlessly integrates with Attaché Accounts and all Attaché products to enable customised reporting, confidential emailing of pay advices and general ledger integration (including multiple cost centres).
Some of the key features of the Attaché Payroll Systems include:
- Australia, New Zealand and Papua New Guinea reports and documents
- No employee limit. Just one low monthly fee and no extra costs to add employees
- Emailing of confidential pay advices
- Customisable pay advice design
- Advanced costing and multi-location options
- Groups option for awards or other standard pay conditions
- Easily modified template for each employee
- Unlimited income, allowance and deduction choices
- Flexible payment methods, rates and frequencies
- Normal, award and special pay rates
- Automatic pay generation and timesheet facility
- Automatically calculated superannuation and employee contributions
- Customised reporting using Attaché ODBC
- Integration with time and attendance, time billing, rostering, HR and OH&S systems