Atlas Weighing introduces the most recent technology in on board weighing, the Compuload 3000 series. This load weighing indicator is suitable for all forklift and loader applications.
The sophisticated and versatile Compuload 3000 series incorporates recent innovations in microprocessors. It simplifies operations and also provides meaningful results. The outsized backlit display in dot matrix liquid provides a lucid display in all type of conditions.
The Compuload 3000 series has large keypads in concurrence with the 'on display messages' that are easy to follow. This makes the products in this series user friendly. The Compuload 3000 series is rugged, reliable and proven among the load weighing indicators. Since 1989, Compuload weighing systems have stood through tests and received recognition in being able to operate in all kinds of applications and environments
The Compuload 3000 series comes in a rugged design that ensures continuity in operation, even in tough circumstances. The design has been chosen with great care for the provision of high reliability and operation across a wide temperature range.
The Compuload 3000 series indicator is intelligent as it combines precision in individual weight readings along with weight totals. The information could be displayed at any time. There is selection of operating modes that allows configuration of the instrument in order to suit the characteristics of all types of machines.
The features and options include information that can be printed as required on the optional on board printer. Other features include:
- Simple to use
- Adaptability to all kids of machines
- Fully automatic
- Fast and accurate weighing
- Backlit display with high visibility
- Optional hard copy printout
- Improves profitability
- Australian made
The specifications of Compuload 3000 series are:
- Display:2 Lines x 16 character dot matrix liquid crystal - super twist
- Illumination:Backlit LED - automatic turn-on
- Character Size: 9 mm high and 5 mm wide, visibility rating 4 metres
- Power Supply:12 to 24 volts DC
- Keyboard:3 x membrane user keys, 3 programmable keys
- Input:20 to 10OmV pressure transducer
- Supply Current:8OmA @ 12V, 4OmA @ 24V (typical)
- Memory:Inbuilt non volatile memory, retains calibration and set-up data without power
- Dimensions:14Omm (w) x 95mm (h) x 50-80mm (d)
- Mounting:Stainless steel bracket
- Accuracy:±1% (typical)
- Enclosure:Stainless Steel - powder coated finish
- Optional Printer:Printer model 4050, prints total and grand total weight, actual weight, company name as well as the phone number
- Weight:1 kg (unpacked)