Atlas Copco Construction and Mining Australia presents the RD10+ deep hole reverse circulation drilling rigs designed for deep hole drilling applications.
Featuring a pullback capacity of 445 kN (100000 lbf), the dependable RD10+ deep hole reverse circulation drilling rigs can be used to access mineral deposits up to a depth of 1200m.
The tough high-speed, reverse circulation drill rigs are designed to deliver the required depth and durability to bring the desired results.
Incorporating several robust features, RD10+ hydraulic tophead drive exploration drills work fast, dig deep and enable continuous operation in rough conditions.
Key features of the RD10+ deep hole reverse circulation drilling rigs:
- 563 kW (755 hp) deck engine with an isolated powerpack base drives the hydraulic gearbox and air compressor
- Exclusive in/out box allows the compressor to be disconnected when not needed, saving fuel and increasing component life
- Two function-zoned consoles allow precise setup and operation
- Fast rod handling with the standard jib boom and hoist
- Derrick allows for a 0º to 45º drilling angle and dumps to ground level with the jacks providing stability
- Optional mud manifold for ‘off board’ mud pump