Offering a capacity of 14 litres per second, the GX 7 kW brings a reliable, cost competitive compressor to the European and American markets. With a capacity of 14 litres per second, this 7 kW/10 hp compressor is ideal for small industries and priced to be an economical entry into oil-injected screw technology.
Ideal for compressor users with low compressed air demand, the GX 7 offers proven screw technology for any workshop with an in-house designed oil-injected screw element, low energy consumption and a small footprint. The compact GX compressors discharge their cooling air from the top, which allows for installation against a wall or in a corner.
The GX family has a dual offer for 7 kW, catering for different applications. The GX 7-11 range offers higher flows (16 to 27 l/s), different pressure variants (7, 8.5, 10 and 13 bar) and the Elektronikon control system, making the larger range of oil-injected screw compressors ideal for applications demanding larger flows and longer duty cycles.
Key features of GX 7 kW oil-injected screw compressors:
- 7.5 kW 10 hp oil-injected screw compressor
- Capacity of 14 litres per second at 10 bar working pressure
- Higher efficiency at a much lower noise emission
- Equipped with load/unload regulation for greater energy-efficiency
- Compact design allows for easy installation into the workplace
- Available in tank and floor mounted variants
- Optional integrated dryer with space-saving design benefits small workshops by saving installation work and costs