Atlas Copco Compressors Australia introduces the new GX 7 kW compressor to their GX 2-5 kW oil-injected screw compressors range.
An extension to the GX 2-5 range, the GX 7 kW screw compressors feature a 14L/sec capacity at 10 bar working pressure, making the model suitable for the needs of small industries and workshops.
Compressor users with a low compressed air demand enjoy the reliability of Atlas Copco’s in-house designed oil-injected screw element, low energy consumption and a small footprint in the GX 7. Offering higher efficiency at a much lower noise emission, the GX 7 is equipped with load/unload regulation, which is more energy-efficient than the traditional start/stop regulation.
The GX 7-11 range offers higher flows (16 to 27 l/s), different pressure variants (7, 8.5, 10 and 13 bar) and the Elektronikon control system, making the larger range of oil-injected screw compressors ideal for applications demanding larger flows and longer duty cycles.
Key features and benefits of GX 7 screw compressors:
- Atlas Copco’s proven oil-injected screw element
- Compact design allows for easy installation into the workplace
- Can be installed against a wall or corner as the compressors discharge their cooling air from the top
- Available in tank and floor mounted variants
- Optional integrated dryer with space-saving design to benefit small workshops by saving installation work and costs