The Industrial Air Division of Atlas Copco Compressors Australia presents a new range of AQ oil-free, water-injected screw compressors with installed motor power from 15 to 30 kW.
Exclusively available with Variable Speed Drive (VSD) technology, the new AQ 15-30 compressor range consists of four different models, including air- and water-cooled variants. The new Class 0 certified oil-free air compressors offer substantial energy savings and high operational efficiency.
With the new air-cooled and water-cooled AQ 15-30 VSD, Atlas Copco adds a highly reliable and energy-efficient, Class 0 certified, oil free air compressor to its portfolio.
Oil-free air for sensitive applications
The new compressor extends Atlas Copco’s AQ water-injected screw family with the range now available from 15 to 55 kW. The new product range brings reliable ISO 8573-1 Class 0 certified, oil-free air to some of the most sensitive applications below 30 kW in the medical, pharmaceutics and electronics segments as well as >8bar pressure applications.
In addition to being 100% oil-free, the AQ’s water-injected screw technology also ensures optimum efficiency, reliability and air quality, thanks to its integrated air treatment.
Key features and benefits of Atlas Copco’s AQ 15-30 VSD screw compressors:
- Exclusive VSD technology matches the compressor output to the air demand, resulting in energy savings of about 35%
- VSD compressors produce more compressed air for less power consumed
- Offers noise levels as low as 67 dB(A) making them ideal for the workplace
- Superior cooling capability of water ensures the heat is removed efficiently at source
- Low temperature of compressed air reduces stress on components, providing long life
- Highly efficient compression process achieved thanks to high quality polymer ceramic rotors with optimum profiling
- Water-lubricated element bearings slide on the water
- Eliminates the need for an external dryer, costly piping systems, multiple connections and air leaks
- Allows for easy maintenance thanks to a compact, ergonomic design
- Elektronikon controller and advanced connectivity through AirConnect allow the compressor’s performance to be monitored anywhere, anytime