Atlas Copco’s new GA oil-injected screw compressors are available in a capacity range of 30 to 90 kW. With three value offers in the GA 30+ to 90 (VSD) range, Atlas Copco is ready to meet the specific requirements of any customer.
The integrated variable speed drive motor of the GA 37-90 VSD delivers 35% energy savings on an average, while avoiding compressor idling time. The premium efficiency fixed speed variant GA 30+ to 75+ with IE3/NEMA motor offers industry-leading efficiency and best-in-class Free Air Delivery (FAD). The solid FAD base performing GA 37-90 completes the offer.
The GA 30+ to 90 compressor range is driven by efficiency with significant milestones being achieved in performance, sustainability and reliability through improved components. The new oil-injected screw compressors present clear value, matching various compressed air needs and boosting productivity in some of the harshest environments.
With an industry-leading FAD, low energy requirement and low element outlet temperature in a cool, maintenance-friendly canopy, the new oil-injected screw compressors reinforce Atlas Copco’s position as a market leader.
Key features of Atlas Copco’s new GA range oil-injected screw compressors:
- Cool canopy and single-ducting principle influence performance and serviceability
- Improved component layout in the canopy reduces temperatures at the element outlet by 10ºC
- Canopy also draws in less conductive dust, extending electrical component lifetime
- IE3/NEMA premium efficiency motors combined with highly efficient screw elements in all ranges
- Dedicated VSD motor matches the compressor’s output to the actual demand, saving 35% energy and reducing life cycle cost up to 22%
- No idling times or blow-off losses
- Integrated compressor controls
- Start-up under system pressure
- Integrated dryer makes use of environment-friendly refrigerant, R410A that does not contribute to ozone depletion
- R410A also reduces the dryer’s power consumption by 50%
- Elektronikon compressor controller offers advanced, reliable and continuous monitoring of compressor performance
- Predictive monitoring and easily accessible components allow for easy servicing, less maintenance and more compressor uptime
- Low sound levels allow installation anywhere in the factory and even close to the point of use
- Integrated condensate treatment suitable for ISO 14001 certified companies, allows the condensate to be safely disposed in the sewage system