Offered in an installed motor power capacity from 15 kW to 30 kW, the new AQ water-injected screw compressors are available exclusively with Variable Speed Drive (VSD) technology for sustainable energy consumption. Consisting of four different models including air- as well as water-cooled variants, the new Class 0 certified oil-free compressors offer substantial energy savings and high operational efficiency.
With the introduction of this range, Atlas Copco extends its AQ water-injected screw family to offer oil free compressors from 15 kW to 55 kW, while bringing reliable, ISO 8573-1 oil-free air to some of the most sensitive applications below 30 kW such as medical, pharmaceutics, electronics and >8bar pressure applications.
In addition to delivering oil-free air, the AQ range of oil-free screw compressors incorporates integrated air treatment to ensure optimum efficiency, reliability and air quality.
Key features of Atlas Copco AQ water-injected screw compressors:
- Exclusive VSD technology matches compressor output to air demand, delivering 35% energy savings
- Noise levels as low as 67 dB(A) make the compressors ideal for work floors
- Superior cooling capability of water ensures the heat is removed efficiently at source
- Low temperature of compressed air reduces stress on components, providing long life
- Highly efficient compression process achieved thanks to high quality polymer ceramic rotors with optimum profiling
- Water-lubricated element bearings enable extended lifetime and smooth rotation of the element
- Full Feature concept helps avoid pressure drops, need for an external dryer, costly piping systems, multiple connections and air leaks
- Easy maintenance thanks to compact, ergonomic design
- Elektronikon controller and advanced connectivity through AirConnect allow performance monitoring everywhere, anytime