Atdec is an Australian company that designs and manufactures flat screen mounting solutions for LCD and plasma TVs to provide a better visual experience in the home, office or public space.
Atdec today announced its latest state-of-the-art ceiling mounting solution, the Telehook TH-1040-CT series of telescopic poles. The new mount makes it quicker, easier and safer than ever to install.
The new ceiling mounts offer excellent 360-degree flexibility around the pole, and a display angular adjustment of 20 degrees in any direction to offer several viewing angles once the display has been mounted.
The TH-1040-CT series also comes pre-assembled, dramatically reducing installation time and effort.
The mount is constructed from steel and die cast aluminium to ensure durability and strength, especially important for commercial and public installations.
The TH-1040-CT ceiling mounts support displays up to 25kg and come in two different variations – short pole (CTS) and long pole (CTL) – ensuring that the mount will satisfy any length requirement between 400mm and 1800mm.
The TH-1040-CT features a telescopic design that allows a primary adjustment range of 390mm and 840mm for the CTS and CTL respectively. Unique to this mount family, a further range of secondary height adjustment is also available at the screen interface of 315mm for the CTS and 765mm for the CTL.
Jerome Green, the managing director, Atdec said, “We are very excited to introduce the TH-1040-CT family of ceiling mounts and accessories. Between the display mounting and range of adjustment options, the viewing capabilities are almost endless and really show the mount’s versatility. With its ease and speed of installation, safety and finely tuned features, we feel that the TH-1040-CT will surpass the expectations of the most demanding Pro AV installers.”
Atdec’s TH-1040-CT series has an in-built safety mechanism that prevents pole parts separating, minimising the risk of heavy displays accidentally falling after installation.
The Telehook TH-1040-CT series also comes with an advanced cable management system that feeds all cables internally through the pole. This keeps the display area tidy and makes it well suited for use in commercial settings.
In addition, the series also offers two accessories. The raked ceiling accessory has been specifically designed to angle up to 45 degrees. The back-to-back conversion accessory makes conversion into a dual display configuration fast and simple.
Key features of Telehook TH-1040-CT:
- Supports displays up to 25kg
- Supports the following VESA mounting hole configurations:
- 75mm x 75mm
- 100mm x 100mm
- 100mm x 100mm
- 200mm x 100mm
- 200mm x 200mm
- Telescopic pole length adjustable range:
- TH-1040-CTL – from 400mm to 900mm
- TH-1040-CTS – from 900mm to 1800mm
- Secondary height adjustment:
- TH-1040-CTL – 765mm
- TH-1040-CTS – 315mm
- Ball joint mechanism allows display angular adjustment of 20 degrees in any direction
- Portrait-to-landscape rotation
- 360-degree rotation around the pole
- Quick release mechanism for easy display attachment/removal with security screw for enhanced theft resistance
- Can be converted into dual back-to-back configuration (TH-1040-CT-B2B accessory sold separately)
- Can accommodate angled ceilings up to 45 degrees (TH-1040-RCA accessory sold separately)
- Advanced internal cable management
- All mounting hardware included