Increasing the velocity of business:
Astea is a premier provider of service lifecycle management solutions for companies that market, sell, service and support equipment.
Astea offers a full range of modular but tightly integrated technologies for companies where downtime is not an option and resource utilisation directly impacts financial performance.
Astea’s applications extend traditional Customer Relationship Management (CRM) to encompass supply chain and logistics functionality, all honed to service-oriented businesses.
Astea’s market-proven solutions enable companies to:
- Streamline and automate business processes
- Compress the contract-to-cash cycle
- Identify incremental sales opportunities and improve revenue recovery
- Collapse non-value added workflows
- Enhance resource utilisation and reduce downtime
- Coordinate efforts of sales, marketing and service organisations
- Improve compliance with Service Level Agreements (SLAs), contracts and warranties
- Synchronise every customer touch point for increased customer satisfaction
Founded in 1979, Astea has been publicly traded since 1995.
Integrating creative business ideas with technological innovation and practice expertise, Astea provides comprehensive enterprise solutions supporting workforce and asset management.
The depth of Astea’s industry experience ensures solutions with rich out-of-the-box functionality for rapid ROI.
Focused on serving the unique needs of service-centric organisations, Astea has licensed marketing, sales, service, support and mobile applications to over 500 companies worldwide, including leaders in a diverse range of industries.
These include such verticals as medical technology, point-of-sale equipment, business systems and industrial controls, building (HVAC) systems, information technology, v-commerce, electronics, imaging equipment, network operations centres, and telecommunications.