Associated Controls has been in the business of manufacturing swimming pool controllers for over 12 years, and it was the MS3D solar controller that brought them into the pool industry.
The MS3D solar controller is a user friendly digital differential temperature controller designed to provide trouble free, set and forget solar pool heating.
Once the comfort temperature is set, the MS3D solar controller is left to itself to calculate energy efficient solar pool heating.
The MS3D controller for solar pool heating has a delayed start up to allow the filter pump to fully prime, tropical and winter modes, and offers the ability to fully override the controller which ensures many years of efficient pool heating.
Key operational features of the MS3D controller include:
- simple operation
- winter mode/tropical mode
- on/off override
- easy to read digital display
- controller predicts the pool temperature while the pump is off
- self diagnostic error display.
Key design features of the MS3D controller include:
- attractive design
- specially manufactured UV stabilised wire
- extra thick wire for greater reliability and durability
- IP23 UV stable housing
- microprocessor controlled
- lightening protection on sensors.
For ease of installation, the MS3D controller has detachable sensor leads and comes complete with mounting screws and instructions. They also come with a brass sensor for greater reliability and robustness.
MS3D controllers for solar pool heating have full electrical approval and come with a two year warranty.