CP-3HK is a Midori Orange Pot contactless position sensor featuring Midori's first 360° angle sensing capability with superb accuracy over wide operating temperatures. It is available locally from Associated Controls (Australia) Pty Ltd.
Using a pair of up-to-date hall effect sensing elements, the sensed signals are processed through A/D converters, a micro-processor and D/A to produce the optimum operating performance.
* Electrical angle 360° ±0.1° (less than 360° is available as an option)
* Output 0.5V to 4.5V at Vin=5 Vdc (digital output in PWM form is available as an option)
* Operating temperature -20°C to +80°C
* Independent linearity ±1% full scale
* Temperature effect ±0.5% full Scale
* Torque 2mN-m (20gf-cm) max.