Data Loggers and Instrumentation from Applied Measurement Australia
imc, Mantracourt and dataTaker
From single channel, low power event loggers to hundreds of kHz multichannel systems, Applied Measurement Australia covers the complete range of data acquisition systems to meet any application.
imc - Products for the complete test and measurement cycle
From signal capture to test report. When it comes to achieving solutions for your measurement tasks, imc offers products and services which are integrated right across the value chain. With a combination of specialized measurement expertise, a holistic approach to projects and a deep understanding of industry-specific challenges, we are proud of being a strong partner for our customers.
- Universal Signal Inputs low and high voltage, current, temperature, strain gauge, frequency, IEPE/ICP, Digital I/O and Analogue Output
- Simultaneous Recording of analogue, digital, and CAN/vehicle bus data
- Lightning Fast - Up to 400k samples per second per system, up to 100k samples per second per channel
- Versatile Storage options include removable flash media and USB
- Cost Effective - Ready to go, complete measurement systems
- Save Time - Real-time calculation within the measurement system, integrated real time analysis and data reduction
- Mobile & Rugged - Operates independently from a PC- suited for harsh environments
- Flexible and Expandable - Modular system architecture, centralised and distributable. Stand alone, remote or interactive operation
- Network Capabilities - Networkable with other imc systems for synchronous acquisition of thousands of channels
- imc STUDIO integrated software environment to design, control, manage and automate your entire test and measurement solution
- imc FAMOS software to optimize data management, simplify data visualization and quickly create test documents
- imc LINK - Automatic transfer of measurement data and system status monitoring
- Easily Integrated - Open interfaces – modern .net technology
- Training & Support - Provided in conjunction with Applied Measurement Australia
The Mantracourt T24 Wireless Telemetry range is a flexible telemetry system designed to provide excellent battery life, up to 5 years, and high accuracy measurement data from a wide range of sensors outputs which include strain gauge, voltage, current, resistance, temperature and pulse.
- Acquisition Modules - A variety of enclosures offer a host of features making the acquisition modules easy to install in a wide range of, applications
- Displays - Radio Telemetry hand held units, data input displays and large LED 4 digit displays available
- Base Stations - USB, RS485 and ModBus stations and gateways
- Output Modules - Wireless telemetry operated relay modules, thermal printers, analogue output modules and acquisition systems for data logging
The Mantracourt DSCUSB is ideal for obtaining a simple connection directly into a PC. Powered from the USB port and with simple easy to use DSC Toolkit software available free of charge from our website makes the DSCUSB one of the simplest load cell signal converters available.
- High Stability providing superior performance
- USB Strain Gauge Interface - Device appears as a virtual com port
- Compatible with most mV/V output sensors
- Flexible - Multiple devices can be used with one PC
dataTaker data loggers are designed to be compatible with almost all types of sensors, with a strong focus on communications to make the data easily accessible. The DT8x range feature in buit web server that allows configuration and data download without the need of additional software, meaning you can access the logger from any computer on its network.
- Environmental Loggers - Smart data logger designed for the environmental monitoring. Ultra Low Power, 18-bit resolution, Ethernet and Serial communications, USB stick support
- Industrial Loggers - Robust, stand alone low power smart loggers with USB, Ethernet and Serial communication, Voltage, Current and Serial Input Channels, Modbus, SCADA functionality
- Expandable systems from 15 inputs up to 960
- Geo Loggers support vibrating wire sensors including strain gauges for geological surveying
- Modem Loggers are equipped with modems and allow for remote access and automatic sending of email reports and SMS alarm function
Contact Applied Measurement Australia
Contact Applied Measurement Australia